Footsteps

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012

Not a clue, not a single one!


What brings people to judging others?

I keep asking myself: What good does it bring people to judge others? Be that judging disabled people, or homosexuals etc. Me, I do not judge people that I don't know personally. And why exactly does one have to urge others to also be against those persons you don't like yourself? I don't have a single clue on what its going on in those blockheads, seriously!

I am friends with GAY and LESBIANS, and I have a daughter who is DISABLED. I know how it feels to be partially cut off from your environment, because ever and again you have to fight against prejudices. Personally, I feel like crap doing that …

People who meet me on the street and then gaze at me with pitying looks … If you would ask me, you would get an answer.

If you want to know something about a gay person: Simply ask him, talk to him. He won't bite! Gays are only humans, plain and simple as that - they are just like YOU and ME!

It's absolutely sickening of everybody thinks they are doing what they do in my best interest. Hey, I will accept advice if I want to, but I am ot obliged to do so!

I am in favour of already starting in elementary school to educate children about what being disabled means. And also to now about same-sex relationships cannot start early enough.

Me, I have always been told: TO GOD, WE ALL ARE EQUAL!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen